Get your eye care practice found by using Google Business.
Have you ever googled a business, and you somehow find all of it's information listed out in the right column of the search results page, including hours, reviews, and map location? Well, you can do that for your eye care practice too! Making sure your practice is found easily on Google is a quick thing to do that can also help promote your business to new customers. Here are the steps:
1. Go to http://www.google.com/business
2. Click “Start Now”
3. Go Through the Process to Find Your Business OR Log-In to your local Google+ Page if you have one
4. You can search for your business through the name and address fields if you have an account, or add your business
5. Make sure the details are correct and submit your business information
6. You will then need to have your business verified. There are a number of ways you may choose to do this. Then Google will review it with you depending on if you have a single location, or multiple locations
7. It is free! If you have questions, ask Google: FAQ
It's that simple! Once you're set up, you can monitor reviews, upload photos, and edit your own business information.