Billing and Database Manager
The Billing and Database Manager will serve as a key member of SRx’s management team and will be responsible for maximizing the effectiveness of our internal database system through data management, analysis, and reporting. Responsibilities include: verifying the accuracy and efficiency of SRx’s current databases, data extraction, designing, managing, validating and monitoring the development, implementation, and effective use of automated and manual databases, reports, and applications. This position also spends a small portion of time reconciling payments and recovering past due invoices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create new company/ECP profiles in Optic system
- Maintain existing company/ECP profiles (contact information, allowed/not allowed items, employee copays)
- Manage new and standing blanket Purchase Orders
- Generate new company order form links
- Set up automatic notifications (order and shipping confirmation, hold notification, open order report)
- Load new employee validation tables (BNSF, CNRR, CPRR…)
- Create and maintain employee eligibility requirements
- Manage company/ECP messages and shipping methods
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in the optical industry preferred, but not required
- 5 years database management experience
- 3 years billing experience
- 2-4 years of management experience supervising others
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus but not required
- Must maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations
- Effective and excellent relationship building skills
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to successfully manage a team
- Knowledge of business and management principles involving strategic planning, resource allocation, employee relations, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be capable of sitting and standing for extended periods of time and speaking in a professional manner in person and via phone. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The duties outlined in this document are not limited to what is presented and are not exclusive. You may be asked from time to time to perform additional duties by your supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.