Customer Service Represenative ~ Cleveland, OH
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming inquiry calls from customers in a professional manner.
- Process Rx and stock orders accurately.
- Address customer concerns regarding billing and services rendered.
- Refer complaints of service failures to designated department managers for investigation.
- Give estimated order completion times to customer, monitor own “promise jobs,” and notify customers of delays.
- Use tools supplied to communicate with internal and external customers (DVI Promise Report, SalesForce, email, Rapid Response, DVI Job Notes, tracking deliveries)
- Keeps abreast of products, availability and pricing.
- Other miscellaneous duties as requested.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Must be able to work overtime when needed including weekends and holidays.
- Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- High School Diploma
- Customer Service experience preferred but not required
- 1 year of telephone customer service experience preferred
- Optical experience preferred
- Insurance billing and reconciliation preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Able and willing to work as a team.
- Good communication skills, problem-solving, and follow through.
- Ability to do simple/basic math
- Able to read and write English
- Able to memorize large amounts of data accurately
- Must possess basic computer knowledge and be able to use it effectively
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or fax resume to 972-219-2789.