Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
The FPA Director leads, develops and presents financial forecasts to stakeholders for financial decision making, tracks financial progress against forecasts to make sure the company is on track to achieve goals and reports any variances and supports the business with any ad hoc financial analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead the financial consolidation, reporting and analysis for the AMERICAS region to support local, regional, global business review and analysis of business performance compared to budget and PY.
• Lead, plan, and execute quarterly and annual budget processes and ensure structure is put in place to ensure local budgets are consolidated into the regional budget with sufficient time for review and changes before submitting to global.
• Reviews reports on historical and future trends in performance, return and depreciation to determine appropriate paths for financial development. Reviews forecasts for a variety of departments and business opportunities.
• Manage financial staff across the region to improve both the substance and form of the financial reporting, analysis and budgeting. Ensure accurate, complete, and timely budgets that are communicated to budget stakeholders and analyzed for variances on a monthly basis.
• Support preparation of CAPEX and headcount budgets to be prepared as part of financial budgets.
• Provide financial support for strategic projects and work with management to model and assess financial impact of possible projects and alternatives.
• Develop mid and long term financial plans to support regional business plans
• Responsible for cash management and forecasting and preparing loan ringishos when necessary.
• Utilize skills to analyze complex financial data to identify trends that present opportunities or exposures for the Company and make recommendations on appropriate actions that may be required.
• Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations.
• Communicates with FP&A Director relating to financial close, issues and variances.
• Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
• Identifies trends and recommends improvements accordingly.
• Evaluates complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
• Responsible for the preparation, analysis and communication of financial results.
• Coordinate preparation of studies, reports, and analyses in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, cash flow projections, and business forecasts.
• Ensure all internal and external reporting deadlines are met timely and accurately.
• Makes recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
• Coordinates with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, acquisition activity, new business planning, trended future requirements, government requirements, and operating forecasts.
• Researches and prepares economic reports on subjects such as rate of return, depreciation, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance, and impact of governmental requirements.
• Works closely with FP&A Director and Controllers in the development of the budget, planning, and other corporate financial requirements.
• Involvement in budget preparation, forecasting, analyzing trends related to forecast, budget & prior year using various currencies and building models.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
BBA or BS Degree in Accounting or Finance with 5+ year’s management experience with a solid record of leading and developing teams; 7+ year’s financial analysis budget experience; 10+ plus years of general accounting/finance experience; May include a combination of work experience and education. Strong technical skills in regards to databases and queries (Access, SQL); Expert in Microsoft Excel; Proficient communication, interpersonal and organizational skills; Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities & meet strict deadlines; Self-Starter with a strong work ethic; Ability to multi-task with good organizational skills; Demonstrates initiative to new challenges.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com.