Reports to: President & CEO, USA/LATAM
As an Executive Assistant at HOYA your primary responsibility will be to work directly with company executives as well as various senior leaders, coordinating, driving and tracking various corporate initiatives and plans.
Projects and initiatives will span all company business units and will often require close monitoring and frequent communication to see them to success.
Furthermore, you will work closely with the Americas’ President and other top senior leadership to assist in managing their projects as well as other administrative tasks such as coordinating meetings and events, scheduling travel, managing expenses, generating various reports.
You will report directly to the Americas’ President but also build relationships within HOYA.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Key Background and Skills
- Extensive Power Point (Microsoft Office) Skills – Editing and Presentation Development.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments within established deadlines.
- Ability to identify, elicit and distill essential information needed to assess issue and resolve problems.
- Ability to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations and plans of action.
- Able to prepare comprehensive reports and represent ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex information.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Data analytics and metrics – ability to respond/translate business leader needs and build actionable metrics for end users.
- Demonstrated track record of contributing in/to project management role.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com
Bachelor’s degree in business or science in related field.
5 years contributing to and managing projects.
5-7 years administrative experience supporting senior leadership.
Data analytics and metrics – ability to respond/translate business leader needs and build actionable metrics for end users. Demonstrated track record of contributing in/to project management role.
Consultative Skills – Must be able to consult, advise, and follow up as needed with internal customers and/or Business Leaders to ensure all project requirements are met.
Critical Thinking/Analytical Skills – Must be able to review the information provided and note discrepancies, missing information, questions, etc. as well as being able to reconcile the information provided against the assigned population to ensure accuracy and completeness.
Strong Excel Skills – Must be able to accurately manage large volumes of data, use analytic formulas to catch anomalies, ensure proper cell formatting, etc.
Detail Orientation – Must routinely check to ensure that all elements of the required information and data is complete and accurate.