Opening in Lewsiville, TX
The Human Resources Team Administrator provides support across all aspects of HR working closely with the HR, Payroll and Benefits team to ensure high quality HR Services are delivered to the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Confidentially maintains employee personnel files, medical files, termination files & I-9 files according to company policies and employment laws.
- Serves as back-up to Benefit’s Administrator as needed. Reconciles benefits reports prepared by benefits administrator.
- Helps administer Open Enrollment with Explain My Benefits to ensure a smooth and efficient process.
- Scans payroll, benefits and human resources documents into online data retrieval system.
- Populates vision care deduction spreadsheet for payroll.
- Assists HR, Payroll & Benefits departments with special projects as needed.
- Assembles new hire & benefits packets.
- Assist with new hire orientation
- Back-up for performing background checks and setting up candidates for drug screens.
- May participate in employee committee.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments, Professional Demeanor.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make timely decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Diversity - Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
- Minimum of three years in Office/HR Administration role and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
How to Apply
Interested applicants, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org