Key Account Manager ~ East Region
To acquire the new key and strategic customers for Hoya Vision Care laboratories in the Eastern U.S.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reside in close proximity to a city with a major U.S. airport
- To develop key accounts sales and promotional programs to build sales
- Develop business and sales forecasts and to meet the planned budgets for this position
- Identify prospective new business and build a robust pipeline of qualifying potential customers
- Implement approved business plans to increase the Hoya share of the market area
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Can lead training and brand awareness seminars
- Develop brand sales programs and tools
- Build sales presentations and conduct pitch meetings for key accounts
- Calculate ROI and build detailed forecasts on new customer programs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 4-year college degree
- 5 or more years of relevant business experience servicing national, key and/or strategic accounts
To perform the job successfully, an individual should be able to perform the following Physical demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The duties outlined in this document are not limited to what is presented and are not exclusive. You may be asked from time to time to perform additional duties by your supervisor.