Open Position, Lewisville, TX
Supervises all employees in the Maintenance department. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Follows operation and safety SOPs. Verifies that equipment is maintained properly, PM and calibrations are performed as scheduled in CMMS System. Performs installation, maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, physical structures, piping and electrical systems as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Using the CMMS System Assigns duties, prepares work schedules, and expedites work flow
- Maintains time and production records using CMMS System.
- Maintains and Repairs equipment. Delegates or requests assistance as needed.
- Makes sure Preventive Maintenance is performed as schedule with CMMS System and doesn’t allow equipment to be kept in poor condition
- Develops plans to reduce downtime of equipment
- Communicates company policies and train employees, and enforces safety regulations
- Analyzes and resolves work-related problems, or assists employees in solving work-related problems
- Complete employee performance review/evaluations and recommends salary revisions
- Plans and directs the employee training required to stay abreast of new product introduction
- Monitors and controls department costs
- Controls spare parts and consumables inventory
- Assist in maintenance and disposal of Hazardous Waste Materials.
Qualifications /Education / Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Associate or Bachelor Degree on Electrical or Mechanical engineering or related engineering field required.
- At least two years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experienced with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Troubleshooting, repair and maintenance techniques and practices
- Ability to work with Computer/Electrical Controlled equipment.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to read technical documents and manuals and extract information for required repairs of equipment
- Must be able to work extended days, Saturdays and Sundays and some holidays when needed
How to Apply
Please come to the Production Entrance #1 on the East Side of the building facing Waters Ridge or forward resume and salary history to email@example.com or fax to Operations Human Resources 972-353-1731. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off
Applicants who are offered a job with HOYA Vision Care will be tested for drugs as part of the post job offer employment screening process.
HOYA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned at any time)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
Internal applicants complete a Transfer Application which is available in Human Resources.