Multiple Positions ~ Cleveland, OH
- AR Maintenance Technicians - performs installation, maintenance and repair of machinery, and verifies is maintain properly in AR Department.
- Calibration Technicians - Performs daily calibration and set up of equipment. Identifies possible issues with equipment.
- Maintenance Technicians - performs installation, maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, physical structures, piping and electrical systems as necessary.
- Tint Operator - Mixes tints to dye lens to match color prescribed by the doctor.
- Back Side Coating Operator - Operate Machine to apply Back Side Scratch Coating to lenses.
- Hard Coating Technician - Prepares inspects and cleans lenses for Hard Coating process.
- AR Technician – Preps lenses for AR Coating. After coating lenses in AR Chamber inspect lenses.
- Breakage Analysts - analyze and track errors to prevent wastage. Determines the re-workability of defective work.
- Breakage Entry - posts quality patterns and track reasons for errors, by department, area, and employee.
- Finish Mounters - Clean and inserts ophthalmic lenses into the ophthalmic frame.
- Edge Operators - Run, clean and troubleshoot the automation edger equipment.
- Final Inspectors - Inspects Final Product for optics and visible irregularities.
- Pre-Production Supervisor – responsible for pre-production activities in 24/7, optical industry experienced preferred.
Multiple shifts available first, second and third.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume to email@example.com or fax resume to 972-219-2789 for interested candidates. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off
Applicants who are offered a job with HOYA Vision Care will be tested for drugs as part of the post job offer employment screening process.
HOYA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned at anytime)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
Internal applicants complete a Transfer Application which is available in Human Resources.