Proactive Notification Specialist ~ Multiple Locations (Largo, Lewisville)
The Customer Care Proactive Notification Specialist provides consistent, proactive communication to customers regarding status of their jobs. The specialist delivers outstanding customer service by proactively contacting providers of delayed orders on a daily basis. The specialist is responsible for understanding the status of the customer’s order within the lab, addressing delays to get jobs moving, and contacting customers to relay job information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Call providers and provide intelligently derived estimated ship dates on a daily basis.
- Handle jobs for all labs and all accounts, regardless of sales market or lab location.
- Communicate and partner with labs to resolve late job situations.
- Keep accurate records of all conversations and orders (job) related actions – use DVI promise dates and make notes in the job record of actions taken during the process.
- Manage and maintain the Virtual Tray Management program on a daily basis and review providers’ orders through the DVI system to identify, isolate and analyze stalled or late orders.
- Professionally and accurately communicate those recommendations or solutions to the appropriate Customer Service Managers or Representatives.
- Engage with ECPs to find alternative solutions if a change in the nature of the order/job might help move the job through the lab process expeditiously.
- Recognize potential customer dissatisfaction with our services and provide appropriate solutions to rectify all issues.
- Communicate and engage with Customer Service, Lab Operations, Sales, and Marketing as necessary.
- Help with any projects or issues that may arise throughout the Customer Experience team as needed.
- Provide support as needed to any and all Customer Service teams throughout the company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily independently. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree from a college or university or equivalent experience strongly preferred; 3 years of Optical industry knowledge with a strong working knowledge of eyeglass lens lab production strongly preferred. Call Center Customer Service experience is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Interested candidates, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.