Product Manager, Lenses
Do you enjoy creative problem solving - working with retail oriented B2B customers to help them by incorporating their needs into solutions? As a Product Manager you will be responsible for the lifecycle management of assigned products and services with the goal of building market share by developing new products and services that help our customers grow.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead in developing strategic plans for eyeglass lens products and execute these initiatives to build market share and/or increase margin.
- Develop specific product strategies and roadmaps for future growth. Plan, prioritize and manage product features and requirements.
- Enhance market and customer intimacy to identify customer and consumer insights that lead to the creation of new customer solutions.
- Plan and conduct market research to identify opportunities for new products and develop new channels of distribution.
- Work with Marketing to plan and execute marketing materials, training and promotional programs to support new product launches.
- Analyze marketing surveys, market data & voice of customer in order to recommend future product development and/or product discontinuations.
- Participate and contribute to Sales and Operation Planning including budgeting, re-forecasting, and inventory analysis.
- Understand competitive products and create strategies to help differentiate our product technologies in the market.
- Participate in key sales situations for new products.
- Demonstrated progressively more significant assignments managing and developing products or services in a global organization that serves several distribution channels.
- Demonstrated abilities in developing and launching differentiated products and/or services, preferably in a B2B setting.
- Strong marketing skill set; Optical Products background desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (MBA preferred) and 5+ years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com.