Hoya Vision Care – North America is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative for our Portland, OR facility to assist customers via telephone by answering technical questions, resolving problems and or issues related to job orders, track jobs, find information for Rx’s in process.
- Assist customers via telephone by answering technical questions, resolving problems and/or issues relating to job orders, track jobs, find information for Rx’s in process, etc.
- Take accurate Rx orders, quote prices and provide timely communication to customers regarding their lab/lens orders
- Address complaints concerning billing and services rendered
- Refer complaints of service failures to designated department managers for investigation
- Locate an order’s current or past position in the facility by looking in computer system
- Pull original invoices for redo’s, enter redo orders over phone, issue credits for redo’s
- Give estimated finish times, monitor own “promise jobs” and notify customers of delays
- Archive prior work for restarts per doctors instructions
- Follow-up with customers as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Call center experience required with a strong understanding of customer service
- Previous experience in an optical environment is strongly preferred but not required
- Ability to learn optical products/processes and understand the needs of our customers
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to assist customers
- Proficient computer skills and general typing
- Attendance/Punctuality – is consistently at work and on time
- Be able to work flexible hours as needed to meet customer needs
Benefits & How to Apply
Hoya offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match, paid holidays and vacation and more.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to (253) 473-3008. Applicants who are offered a job with HOYA Vision Care will be tested for drugs as part of the post job offer employment screening process.
HOYA is an Equal Opportunity Employer