Strategic Account Manager ~ Central
• Delivers annual growth objectives
• Leads all tactical planning and reporting of activity of the assigned strategic accounts.
• Coaches and develops strategic account management team to increase effectiveness and proficiency.
• Implements joint account planning, business review and accountability at the account level.
• Works cross-functionally to ensure commercial business opportunities are supported (CS, IT, Finance, Marketing)
• Attain annual growth objectives.
• Optimize profitability of strategic and existing key account agreements.
• Conducts quarterly reviews detailing plans, targets, activities and results.
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• Preferred minimum 3+ years of successful account management, sales or key account management (or similar role)
• Optical industry knowledge is strongly preferred
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Undergraduate Degree preferred
• Exceptional written, communication and presentation skills
• Willing to travel up to 70% of the time
• PC literate including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• CRM experience desired
Must be able to travel at least 70% of time domestically. This may include weekend travel. Weekends include Friday nights, anytime on Saturday or anytime on Sunday based on business needs. Travel may be planned in advance or with short notice depending on business needs while complying with global travel requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties outlined in this document are not limited to what is presented and are not exclusive. You may be asked from time to time to perform additional duties by your supervisor or another member of management.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com.