Strategic Account Manager ~ East
The Strategic Account Manager leads and manages select customers identified as Strategic Accounts for the purpose of maximizing customer retention and delivering an annual sales growth objective. Strategic Account definition reflects customers such as PE, Doctor Alliances and existing select key accounts that require a higher level of account management that will be assigned by the U.S. Director of Strategic Accounts.
• Delivers annual growth objectives
• Leads all tactical planning and reporting of activity of the assigned strategic accounts.
• Coaches and develops strategic account management team to increase effectiveness and proficiency.
• Implements joint account planning, business review and accountability at the account level.
• Works cross-functionally to ensure commercial business opportunities are supported (CS, IT, Finance, Marketing)
• Attain annual growth objectives.
• Optimize profitability of strategic and existing key account agreements.
• Conducts quarterly reviews detailing plans, targets, activities and results.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Preferred minimum 3+ years of successful account management, sales or key account management (or similar role)
• Optical industry knowledge is strongly preferred
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Undergraduate Degree preferred
• Exceptional written, communication and presentation skills
• Willing to travel up to 70% of the time
• PC literate including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• CRM experience desired
The duties outlined in this document are not limited to what is presented and are not exclusive. You may be asked from time to time to perform additional duties by your supervisor or another member of management.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org