Territory Sales Manager ~ Cincinnati
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales objectives and growing sales volume for Hoya Vision Care products and services within targeted accounts in an assigned territory. They are also ultimately responsible for growing our ECP’s business and their customer’s loyalty through the delivery of Hoya Vision Care’s branded products, marketing strategies, service excellence and technical superiority.
- Monitors changes in the market and customer base by conducting an analysis to determine account volume, potential and needs.
- Partners with lab partners to achieve sales performance targets.
- Develops and utilizes call schedules and key account business plans to effectively plan territory activities.
- Partner with lab personnel to identify and have in-depth understanding of account opportunities and adjust call schedules and business plans accordingly.
- Trains Customer Service Personnel and partner lab reps on Hoya Vision Care’s premium branded products and promotions.
- Monitors key competitor activities within the Territory, collects competitor price lists and sales materials. Communicates with Regional Sales Manager to implement competitive sales strategies.
- Manages Territory sales budget with emphasis on sales volume, Cycle Plan initiatives, travel and account seminars
- Possesses detailed understanding of accounts, opportunities and needs and creates credibility in business planning activities.
- Builds and implements a strategy for all accounts and creates in depth strategy for key accounts. Reviews plans with Regional Sales Manager on a quarterly basis.
- Effectively utilizes analytical tools and software applications to manage Territory accounts (Cognos, Excel, Salesforce and others).
- Uses consultative selling approach with customers that drives sales and establishes long-term business partnership.
- Varies professional selling approach based on segmentation, audience and ECPs’ business approach.
- Conducts highly effective account seminars for large and small audiences.
- Educates and trains the ecp’s to be proficient with dispensing Hoya Vision Care’s key branded products.
- Helps the ECP