The best progressive lens from Hoya by far. And near.
Complete your progressive portfolio with Hoyalux ID Myself.
WHY DO CONSUMERS NEED BETTER PROGRESSIVE LENSES?
Recent research has shown that 9 out of 10 progressive lens wearers* long for an easy solution when it comes to progressives. Progressive lens wearers want:
- Easy switch from far to near.
- Easy adaptation.
- Easy focus on near and far objects.
* Independent research study among Eye Care Professionals and Consumers. Data on file Hoya Vision Care 2019.
Share your advice
Support consumers with answers to their questions about progressive lenses. Start the insight driven conversation today.
The five steps to position yourself as an optical expert.
- Submit the form with your advice on
- Submit your details.
- Your tips will be reviewed by Hoya and if we make changes to the text, we will seek approval from you first.
- All approved advices will be published
on this page.
- Spectacle wearers will be able to read your advice and contact you via email to get in touch.
Progressive Lenses and Digital Eye Strain
Digital Eye Strain is a modern problem, and progressive lenses are a modern solution for your presbyopic customers.Learn more
How to Sell Lens Coatings
In this article you will find more information about lens coatings and how to sell them.Learn more
Automated centring like no other from Hoya
You’ll want to hang it on your shop wall as a contemporary design element. However, this sleek mirror is more than meets the eye. It’s actually Hoya’s new visuReal Master video centring system.Learn more