Lens care dos
- Do clean the lenses and frame regularly with lukewarm water and a drop of mild liquid soap.
- Do dry the lenses with a soft, clean microfiber lens cloth, often provided by your optician.
- Do keep your glasses away from household detergents and beauty products such as hairspray and perfume. These can damage lenses and coatings.
- Do use both hands when you put on and take off your glasses.
- Do keep your glasses in a hard case, often provided by your optician.
- Do ask your optician about Hoya Visions anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coatings, which guarantee comfort, performance and durability.
- Do hold your glasses by the bridge, not the temples.