- Define in collaboration with Global Marketing Management the direction towards a distinctive brand experience.
- Translate new product launch brief into clear brand experience concepts
- Partner up with sales to support the sales story, providing a complete toolkit for our ECP’s
- Define and formulate observations and recommendations for new activities through analysis of sales data and through monitoring the success of the trade marketing activities.
- Best practise collecting and sharing from within and outside our industry
- Working with the local markets and entities to improve efficiencies and generate economies of scale: establish a central, global offer, and create multi-year conversion plans.
- Work with local and global marketing teams and acts as brand experience ambassador within the group
- Support New Media and POS team members in their development of digital and non-digital tools
- Support the Brand Experience Manager in the creation of a global brand experience strategy and streamlining the story for internal promotion.
- Support New Media and POS team members in the creation of communication and promotional material for the developed tools
- Communicating ideas clearly and persuasively within team and to stakeholders
- Keeps to branding guidelines, key messaging, tone, and meeting team ambitions
Education & Experience
- Masters' degree, preferably in marketing or business management
- 5+ years of working experience
- Previous experience in retail marketing or trade shopper marketing
- Worked in international roles
- Fulltime available
Hoya Vision Care offers a competitive salary with attractive variable pay program. Working conditions are normal for an office environment. The position will be based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands with occasional travel, approximately 15%.