Reduced glare. Enhanced contrast. Increased visual comfort.
Hoya Polarised lenses are the number one sun solution for outdoor lovers. Filtering light in such a way as to avoid blinding reflections, polarised lenses are the right sun solution for any time and any place. By richer contrast and colour perception they provide better vision comfort outdoors. Polarised lenses are available in a vast variety of product combinations in any prescription.
Love the sunshine. Protect from glare.
Light travels in many directions, but when it reflects off shiny surfaces such as wet roads, cars, windows, snow, or water, it becomes polarised. This increases the light intensity causing unpleasant glare and reducing visibility. Filtering light in such a way as to avoid blinding reflections, polarised lenses are the
right sun solution for any time and any place.
Hoya Polarised lenses filter out blinding reflections, leaving a comfortably clear view with crisp colours and rich contrasts – exactly what you need in snow, by the sea, or when driving.
A shining solution for shining wearers
With a selection of three colors and an array of optional mirrored coatings Hoya Polarised lenses are not only the No. 1 solution for sun protection, but also a highly fashionable solution for the conscious spectacle wearers wanting the very best.
- A polarising efficiency of over 98 %
- Eliminates glare and unpleasant reflections
- Neutralises the excessive brightness of sunlight
- 100 % UV-A and UV-B protection
For the eye care professional
- Reach more patients with a vast variety of product combinations
- Suitable for all ages, including children
- Raise patient satisfaction by recommending a highly beneficial, fashionable and individual sun solution
- Benefit from the extensive Hoya support
For the wearer
- 100% UV protection
- Contrast-rich vision without glare
- Fashionable and stylish colour and coating options